- We offer free DHL shipping to all of our items.
- Most of our items are Custom made especially for you, please allow us 1 - 3 weeks to create your jewelry. Delivery time takes 3-5 business days to arrive at your door, it may take a few more days due to reasons which are out of our control, especially before holidays or bad weather. Please note, that shipping time does not take into consideration the time required to prepare your order. If you have a specific deadline you need to meet, please contact us to let us know. We will try to accommodate your request.
- A tracking number will be sent once the order has been shipped
Our jewelry will arrive in beautiful gift packing.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days, prior to sending your jewelry back, we will give you returns instructions and shipping address so we can be sure it arrives safely.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs
We will accept returns on ready-to-ship items which were not resized (see below for exceptions). Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt. After 14 days, all sales are final.
Since our designs are crafted by hand, all returns are not fully refundable - you'll be charged with a 20% restocking handling fee.
Clients are responsible for return shipping costs, and we highly recommend that you ensure your package - we are not responsible for items lost in the mail.
We will not accept returns on:
1. customized or resized items.
2. ready to ship items.
3. On Sale Jewelry
4. Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons, like earrings - for health/hygiene reasons).
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and all paperwork (including the GIA certificate, if applicable) must be returned as well.
- We will not cover any potential custom & handling fees charged on packages sent to us not according to our shipping instructions.
- Exchanges, We do not accept exchanges for any piece.
- Payment Methods: We accept Paypal at the moment, for safety and security purposes. You don't need to have an account with Paypal in order to use credit cards, click the Paypal button when you go through the checkout and look for the link to pay with your credit card.
Finding your ring size
Please make sure you give us the correct ring size when placing your order.
We always recommend visiting a local jeweler to be sized properly. Many will do this for free. Please do not use any of the 'printable' sizers you find online, most of these are not accurate
Please be sure to check the width of the ring you like, please check if you need to measure for a wide band or a thin band. Usually, the thin ring size is a little smaller than a wide ring size.
If the ring doesn't fit right because of the inaccurate sizing information, and it has to be resized, please contact us. Fees for resizing a ring start at $30, The amount could be more for gold or two-metal rings. It also depends on the gem type used in the setting. Most colored gems cannot withstand the heat needed for soldering, In most cases, rings can be sized down or up by Laser welding please contact us for a quote.
3 stone engagement ring set for the unconventional bride, set with pastel sapphires and side diamonds,...
Gorgeous Non-Traditional Engagement Ring Set, 2pcs, in 14k gold, one of a kind sapphires are...
Carmel 1ct Green-blue sapphire bridal 2pc ring set, adorned with half halo sparkling diamonds, beautifully...
Welcome To Anvehu Jewelry
Sign up and be the first to know about new releases, sales more.