1. We guarantee the quality of our work, and will always repair work free of charge, where the damage was incurred through a fault in our workmanship, Our warranty applies to manufacture issues, not normal wear and tear.
2. We give one year warranty on our jewelry.
3. Please note that repair, sizing or other service performed by someone other than us will void your Manufacturer Warranty.
4. After the expiration of the warranty period, we can still repair the item as needed. Repair fees will vary, so please contact us for details.
5. No warranty is available on center stones valued at over $500
6. Always contact us right away if your Anvehu Jewelry becomes damaged.
7. The buyer is responsible for shipping to and from our studio, including customs fees for international clients. Many countries do not require clients to pay VAT charges twice on the same piece of jewelry, but it is the client's responsibility to inquire with their customs office about this and to pay any required fees.
Welcome To Anvehu Jewelry
Sign up and be the first to know about new releases, sales more.